Parks Associates Blog

Monday, May 24, 2010

Verizon's FiOS continues to impress

I had written about some of Verizon's new features through the Media Manager, including access to YouTube. Sunday afternoons during the baseball season are fun for my son and me. If the Cubs win at Wrigley, they play "Go Cubs Go." As they were on the road yesterday (here in Arlington, actually), the Rangers' PA folks weren't gracious enough to crank up the music (even though half the stadium was Cubs fans). So, I found the clip on YouTube, turned on all of the music zones, and we jammed to it after the win.

I've also written about my quest to try to play my favorite Internet radio station throughout the home's speakers. Verizon now gives me that option, although I tried several times to get a couple of the radio stations configured and playing, and so far haven't had any luck.

Finally, we had some fun last night watching my four-year-old follow along to Evolution of Dance. These guys are really raising the bar on entertainment, at least for our home!

Bookmark and Share

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home