Parks Associates Blog

Monday, September 29, 2008

ZVBox working - I'm living the dream

I did get that time over the weekend to finish the installation and configuration of the ZVBox (chronicled in last week's post). The half-hour that I allotted turned into an hour-and-a-half, but part of that was getting back under my desk to try some cable management with some velcro ties that I had purchased from RadioShack.

I got the ZVBox to work through a coax splitter, and there was rejoicing when I got the image up on the TV in the living room. Then, the only other big challenge was connecting the video cables from the TV into the AV receiver and figuring out not only where they go, but on what input the AV receiver should be set to get sound in the room. Once I got everything working, I pulled up a Hulu video, and I also pulled up that Internet radio station that I like and got that playing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home